Both the Cottage and the Lodge are set in home paddocks on the property where guests can enjoy a tranquil rural setting and take part in farm activities if they wish. It’s the perfect place to give children hands-on experience with the farm animals.
Bunyip Springs Farmstay is located 210kms NW of Brisbane and is only 23km from the top of the Bunya Mountains National Park, view a map of the local area. The Farmstay is also only 5kms from the South Burnett Maidenwell Astronomical Observatory. Why not enjoy the viewing of our spectaular night skies with a farmstay experience.
For any further information on Bunyip Springs Farm Stay please feel free to contact us.
DIRECTIONS TO BUNYIP SPRINGS
From the northside of Brisbane travel to Caboolture, Kilcoy, then Yarraman.
From the southside of Brisbane travel as if to Toowoomba but take the exit at Blacksoil
to the South Burnett via Esk and Toogoolawah, then onto Yarraman.
- From this point follow the Bunya Mountains National Park signs.
- In the centre of Yarraman turn (L) and proceed as if to Toowoomba for 20kms
- Take a (R) turn at a “T” junction following National Park sign and Kingaroy sign.
- 11kms further on brings you to the village of Maidenwell.
- At the Hotel turn (L) again following the Bunya Mountains National Park signs.
- After 4kms there is a country church on the right and a crossroad.
- Continue straight ahead down the hill for 1km to Bunyip Springs on the left.
- The road number is 503.